Friday, November 4, 2011

Brainstorming Titles

Vermillion, Carnelian and Mordant are names of a dark red.
Martyr, Renegade,
Mutinous, Turncoat are words that describe an outlaw or someone who suffers by believing something other then the rest.
Blood Sister, Descendant, Kindred and Menage describe family relation and things.
Pedigree means purebred.

Suggested Titles I personally like:

Top choice:
Carnelian Blood Sister
I love the word Carnelian because it sounds like Chameleon and her name is Camilla. Also, the word blood is being used in such a way that it doesn't sound like horror or Vampire stuff. And I think having the word sister in there helps describe our game even further. One of the reasons why I love our story is because of the brother/sister war.





















Some other titles I like:

Carnelian Renegade

Vermillion Descent
To me this title gives a sexy/seduction impression, which is great.

Mordant Martyr
This is more hard core sounding, which I like as well.

(Note: When she's in her true form, I imagine her to have scaly dark red skin. Her bio dad could have scaly dark purple skin)

6 comments:

  1. Brett's suggestion:

    Carnelian Deception

    Carnelian could also be the mob family's name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting away from the Protagonist a bit:

    "The Actaeon Saga"

    "Carnelian Saga"

    "The Carnelian Family"

    "The Trade"
    This is kinda cool. All video game titles are always really "dumbed down". Simple words.
    Brett says: "Boom! That's a winner." LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carnelian sounds too much like Corleone, unless you did that on purpose.

    I say "Purebred Vermilion: THE HARVEST"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, I totally did that on purpose. I'm a bit of a fan. Ha, ha.

    Ur so funny. Nobody's harvesting a new dog breed. But please don't let that stop you from throwing titles at us. ;) I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Carnelian Blood Sister a lot, or Vermillion Descent, a lot of really hood ideas in here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Trade is also pretty excellent

    ReplyDelete